freetds - [freetds] FreeTDS creating all fields as not null

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Eloy Lafuente <stronk7 AT moodle.org>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] FreeTDS creating all fields as not null
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 18:37:23 +0200

Hi,

I'm using FreeTDS to handle one MSSQL 2005 server with PHP running the "replacement" php_mssql extension with this freetds.conf file:

[global]
host = 10.0.2.2
port = 1433
client charset = UTF-8
tds version = 7.0

Everytime I create one table having NULL fields, they become NOT NULL in the target DB.

Curiously, executing the same CREATE TABLE statement from the "tsql" command line interface, the table is created properly (with NULL fields being NULL).

Any idea about how this could be solved?

TIA and ciao, Eloy :-)