freetds - [freetds] Freetds 0.61

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Mark Rinaudo <mark AT bowmansystems.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] Freetds 0.61
  • Date: 13 Jun 2006 10:49:45 -0500

I just recently upgraded from an older version of Freetds (0.53) and
noticed rather quickly that the dates are coming over in a different
format than they were in the older version of Freetds. I've tried
creating a locales.conf and placing it in the /etc/freetds directory
with no luck of it reading the file. I've enabled the debug statement in
the freetds.conf file and it never shows the message that it's trying to
read the locales.conf file. Has anyone had any luck changing the date
format for freetds?

Thanks
Mark

--
Mark Rinaudo
Bowman Systems

  • [freetds] Freetds 0.61, Mark Rinaudo, 06/13/2006