freetds - Re: [freetds] Freetds + MS SQL Server 2000 on unix

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: age85 AT gmx.de
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Freetds + MS SQL Server 2000 on unix
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 09:17:54 +0100 (MET)

Hello James,

you are right it was the wrong port (1272 is the port from the mom server).
After setting the right port, i got drouble with the authentication - but
this was solved on the sql server site. Now I'm happy for the moment and can
try to access the odbc source with tcl, but thats another hard story...
So thank you very much for your help.

René