freetds - [freetds] connect problems

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Phil <phil.hopkins AT gmail.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] connect problems
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 22:21:49 -0600

I am frustrated in trying to connect to my mssql server. The tsql command
works fine whoever when I try to connect through php using the odbc_connect
is get an error message: odbc_connect():SQL error:[unixODBC]Unable to connect
todtasource, SQL state S100 in SQLConnect in ....

If I use mssql_connect I get: Warning:[ODBTPERR][0]Unable to load interface
file in ...

I have put a copy of freetds.conf and interfaces in everyplace that I can
think of but to no avail. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Phil