freetds - [freetds] Invalid Cursor State

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Trælnes AS <post AT traelnes.no>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Invalid Cursor State
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 23:39:18 +0100

Hello!

We are running an Asterisk BETA 1.2 on Linux and we use Asterisk Realtime
against MSSQL database. Realtime uses ODBC to communicate with the MSSQL and
we have unixODBC that uses FreeTDS to talk to MSSQL. During some of the sql
calls that Asterisk makes we get an ODBC error and when I put on ODBC trace
I get the following error:

[ODBC][9136][SQLExecute.c][354]
                Exit:[SQL_ERROR]
                DIAG [24000] [FreeTDS][SQL Server]Invalid cursor state

When surfing the net I can find some samples of this error but no actual
solution. Try searching google with: FreeTDS "Invalid cursor state".

I understand that this error message can have several sources of error but
since I find other having the same problem there could be some problem with
FreeTDS and I am looking for a workaround or some way to dig deeper into
this problem.

Can anyone help me to solve this?

Best regards
Marius