freetds - [freetds] need help installing on HP-UX 10.2

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Wayne Simmons <wsimmons AT unicircuit.com>
  • To: "'freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] need help installing on HP-UX 10.2
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 12:56:14 -0700

Hello all.

I'm trying to get an old HP box to talk to our MS sql server with perl. I
got it to work under linux, however HP/UX is giving me some problems.

When I run the configure script (ie sh ./configure) it fails on this test:

checking for socklen_t... no
checking for socklen_t equivalent... configure: error: Cannot find a type to
use in place of socklen_t

ack! What do I do? I have no clue what this could be. Is my OS missing
files it should have, or is this something I can fix?

-Wayne

--
CAM Automation Programmer
Unicircuit Inc.