freetds - [freetds] TDS on win32

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Maddry, Ted K." <ted.maddry AT wamu.net>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] TDS on win32
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:17:38 -0700

Can anyone point me to build directions for a win32 compiler (not gcc)
or suggest an alternative TDS to use with Activestate perl on a win32
system?

I'm having trouble wrapping my head around how to compile the FreeTDS
solution into the libct.dll that the Activestate implementation of
DBD::Perl is looking for.

I have gotten freeTDS working with cygwin, but am now trying to port the
application off cygwin perl to Activestate perl.

Regards-
Ted