freetds - RE: [freetds] 0.64 status

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT" <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafone.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] 0.64 status
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 17:21:38 +0200

Bruce reported an error for result set (fixed in 0.62.4 and 0.63) and a
problem using buffering (certainly fixed in CVS).
The raiserror problem has been fixed however using different DM you can
have sligtly different behavior (I think unixOBDC can "eat" the
message).

Currently I'm working on:
- constant parameter (now encoded only as varchar, Sybase do not like
this...)
- array binding, fetch should work but test is missing (to fix problem
with OTL library), parameter does not work at all (noone complained but
can be a good improvement even for performance)
- dblib thread safing (still waiting for some comments from Liam)
I would like to merge datacopy with some fixes and implement support for
OpenSSL (not only GnuTLS).