freetds - [freetds] t0008 and row buffering in dblib

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddyz77 AT tin.it>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] t0008 and row buffering in dblib
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 08:40:59 +0200

I fixed this test (the test was just broken).
However I noted debugging the buffering seems to work not correctly. It
simply do not buffer. After dbresults I would expect that dblib prefetch
some rows in buffer but this does not occur. More over calling dbnextrow
it simply copy the row in buffer then "return" the row. On next call
store another row in buffer and return it. I don't understand if this is
correct or not...