freetds - Re: [freetds] fedora Core 2 can't use freetds 0.6.2.1

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: christos AT zoulas.com (Christos Zoulas)
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] fedora Core 2 can't use freetds 0.6.2.1
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 09:09:19 -0400

On Apr 15, 12:35am, albert_wk_wong AT hotmail.com ("albert wong") wrote:

| Hi Christos,
|
| Can you share what are the steps to link the binaries? Thanks!
|
| Regards,
| Albert

FreeTDS uses libtool so in a perfect world it should get things right.
I would have imagined that it would work in Fedora Core 2 but it seems
to get the link line wrong. It would help to post the link line, and
then we can see what it got wrong. Can you post one of the link lines
of the binaries and the libtool line before it?

christos