freetds - Re: [freetds] Re: freetds with php 4.3.10 -> call to undefined function: mssql_fetch_assoc

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Andre Konopka <andre.konopka AT presse-data.de>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Re: freetds with php 4.3.10 -> call to undefined function: mssql_fetch_assoc
  • Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 13:05:08 +0200

Daniel Fazekas wrote:

On Apr 6, 2005, at 9:16, Andre Konopka wrote:

I succesfully compiled PHP 4.3.10 with freetds 0.63. I can connect to my SQL Server and can execute simple sql statements. By calling mssql_fetch_assoc() PHP complains about a call to a undefined function mssql_fetch_assoc()???

What's missing?

BTW I tried out a few older freetds versions with the same behaviour.

This does not depend on the FreeTDS release, it's a PHP problem.
You just have to switch to using the real mssql extension in PHP, as opposed to sybase or sybase_ct which on Unix platforms also define most, but not all, of the mssql functions.

Thanks, this solved my problem!!!

A.

--
fds