freetds - RE: [freetds] [ freetds-Patches-1120675 ] new features in ctlib

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Thompson, Bill D (London)" <bill_d_thompson AT ml.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] [ freetds-Patches-1120675 ] new features in ctlib
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:28:05 -0000

Freddy,

In order to get this code to compile with my ancient compiler, I had to
change a bit of your code in login.c
My compiler will only accept initialisation with constant values...

I've rejigged the structure of the ctlib include files
(previously pretty much everything was in cspublic.h)
- so the diff shows big differences, although really there is little
changed.

There are mercifully few changes necessary to tds code (shows how mature
it is I guess)
I'm pretty sure none of these should functionally affect odbc code...

Bill