freetds - [freetds] 0.63 Release Candidate 10

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT schemamania.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] 0.63 Release Candidate 10
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 06:46:55 -0500

http://ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/ALPHA/freetds/stable/freetds-0.63RC10.tar.gz

I know it's tiresome to see so many candidates. Each one, though, has
included small fixes that would have been problems, problems that were
prevented by folks good enough to put the RC through its paces.

Let us hope #10 is our last candidate. Please try it out. Compile it on
some oddball box, stress test it, prove it works. Report interesting
findings here.

RC10 includes Mr. Berry's bcp patch. I tested it myself, extracting
systypes from a TDS 7.0 server with freebcp. I assert it works. Thanks,
Craig!

If you reported something about a release candidate that wasn't addressed,
please remind me. If you're wondering if this release will build on your
box, this is the time to find out.

In the absence of reported difficulties, expect RC10 to become 0.63 next
weekend.

Many thanks to all who made this possible.