freetds - RE: [freetds] MSSQL: Invalid parameter 1 specified for dateadd

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Martin, Jeremy" <jmartin AT gsi-kc.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] MSSQL: Invalid parameter 1 specified for dateadd
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 04:40:25 -0600

Thanks for the help Bill!!!

I had tried removing the quotes around the 'n' when I re-wrote the perl
script in PHP, but got a syntax error instead. Turns out the syntax
error was because of a type-o elsewhere in the query, I was thinking it
just wouldn't work that way.

What still strikes me as a little strange is why this quoted_identifier
behavior changed between RedHat 9 and CentOS 3, with the same version of
FreeTDS (or even the same binary files seeming) causing different
behavior. Oh well, easy enough to update the scripts, thanks again!!

Jeremy