freetds - Re: [freetds] OT: a DSL story

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT" <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafone.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] OT: a DSL story
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 10:58:15 +0200

> Eventually I relented. I ordered line-shared DSL,
> piggy-backing DSL on my
> voice line, using filters like everyone else. That went quickly and
> easily, and schemamania.org came back online on Thursday.
>
> Thus endeth the tale. Hope you enjoyed it.

:) I remember a similar situation in Italy. I always though that these
thinks couldn't happen in USA :)

Just to sum up what this reminds me: 0.63 ? (I don't think I can write
this question using less words).
If I remember the situation:
- current CVS works on FreeBSD now (and I don't know why... but who
cares ?)
- recent libtool seems to cause problems with AIX. I'm still waiting for
a reply from Watts Randy...
Perhaps it's time for rc1 just to have some feedback (I remember a lot
of small configure/make fix last time).

Somebody seems to have ported FreeTDS to OS/2 and DOS (yes DOS, not
DoS...) but this can wait (I didn't received any patch).