freetds - [freetds] DBLIB: lost connection on second client

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "FlavianoMa" <FlavianoMa.software AT teseo.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] DBLIB: lost connection on second client
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 16:03:21 +0200

I'm using TDS 0.62.4 modified to work in DOS with Watcom C 11.0 and
connect to a SQL Server 2000.
I'm working with two clients DOS.
I do some Quey on the second client, after other SQL query on the first
client and immediately I found the connection lost on the second client
( DBDEAD(..) return TRUE ) and with a query on the Server with SP_WHO, I
found only the first client connected.

Why and how a client work can disconnect a second client from the
Server?

Thanks
Flaviano