freetds - RE: [freetds] Re: Inserting empty strings into MS SQL Server

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Charles Bearden" <Charles.F.Bearden AT uth.tmc.edu>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] Re: Inserting empty strings into MS SQL Server
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:05:13 -0500

> This patch should fix problem

It does seem to have fixed it. Many thanks! It looks like
I can now shovel rows directly from my PostgreSQL tables to
MS SQL Server.

FWIW, the source available on the website as the
"Nightly Snapshot" is already patched. I'll use it and let y'all
know if I encounter any problems with it.

Thanks again,
Chuck