freetds - [freetds] changing database- newbie question

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Nicki Handy" <nhandy AT assumption.edu>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] changing database- newbie question
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:26:11 -0400

Hi- I've got everything running - dbd, dbi for sybase etc. But I know along
the way I set the database somewhere and I can't remember where I did it. I
tried to just edit the odbc.ini file to the database I want to be hitting
but that's not working- still hitting the old one. I'm thinking during the
dbi installation I set the database and user name and password and I'm not
sure what it does with that info but where ever it goes I need to change it.
Any ideas?
Thanks so much,
Nicki