freetds - [freetds] Re: Bug in SQLNumResultCol function?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: jun_chen AT bankone.com
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] Re: Bug in SQLNumResultCol function?
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 09:52:49 -0400

freddy77,

I downloaded the today's build and could not find the directory .libs
under src/odbc and libtdsodbc.so before make and after make.
Any hint?

Jun

Il ven, 2004-06-11 alle 15:07, jun_chen AT bankone.com ha scritto:
> Thanks a lot, freddy77.
>
> I downloaded the unstable version 0.63 today. Which library file should
> use
> in the odbcinst.ini? I tried almost all of them in the lib directory,
such
> as libsybdb.so,
> libtdssrv.so, libtds.so, and libct.so.

???

odbcinst.ini contains informations about drivers installed and other
options.
My odbcinst.ini contains

[FreeTDS]
Description = FreeTDS
Driver =
/home/freddy/cpp/freetds/freetds/src/odbc/.libs/libtdsodbc.so
Setup =
/home/freddy/cpp/freetds/freetds/src/odbc/.libs/libtdsodbc.so
FileUsage = 1
Trace = Yes
TraceFile = /tmp/sql.log

[ODBC]
Trace = Yes
TraceFile = /tmp/sql.log
ForceTrace = Yes
Pooling = No

Note that odbcinst.ini do not contains entry for servers.