freetds - [freetds] SQLPutData - SECURITY problem and update

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddyz77 AT tin.it>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] SQLPutData - SECURITY problem and update
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 19:20:45 +0200

Finally I found some time to fix SQLParamData/SQLPutData. I discovered
also that the use of these functions can lead to a memory corruption.
Fixed in both branches (0.62 and 0.63).
If someone remember this id for me the last stopover for 0.63, so it's
time to fix latest small issues and start releasing.

using make check I got some fails
ctlib
blk_in
ODBC
convert_error
dblib
t0001
t0002
t0003
t0004
t0005
t0006
t0007
t0008
t0009
t0010
t0013
t0014
t0015
t0018
rpc

Perhaps there are some problems with dblib...