freetds - RE: [freetds] dblib bcp & freebcp

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Thompson, Bill D (London)" <bill_d_thompson AT ml.com>
  • To: "'FreeTDS Development Group'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] dblib bcp & freebcp
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 12:00:42 +0100

James,

> Yay! How did you work around the fseek() in "measuring" delimited
character files?

I'm afraid you caught me out. I was planning to the stdin/stdout work today,
I thought it would be easy.
Just do this, right ?

FILE *fptr;

if (strcmp(filename,"stdin") == 0 ) {
fptr = stdin;
} else {
fptr = fopen(filename, "r");
}

Ah well....

I'll take a look at bcp_moretext(). It should be possible.

Bill