freetds - Re: [freetds] Sybase error

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: rconner AT commspeed.net
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Sybase error
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:03:41 -0700 (MST)

thanks for the replys but I did find the issue. It seems that teh SELECT
statement was getting messed up when it was pulling some information that
had html in it. someone entered into the db by accident. so i have that
all cleared up. I do have a question though. I cant seem to put the
output into tables with out it giving a parse error. Any suggestions?

$ms_con = mssql_connect("$myServer", "$myUser", "$myPass") or
die("mssql_connect(): Can't connect to server.\n");

$res = mssql_query("SELECT * FROM tablename", $ms_con) or
die("mssql_query(): Query Failed.\n");

while ($arr = mssql_fetch_row($res)) {
print $arr["0"];
print $arr["1"];