freetds - [freetds] Accessing Ms SQL Server queries through FREETDS C Apis

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: sajeesh_kumar AT sifycorp.com
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] Accessing Ms SQL Server queries through FREETDS C Apis
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 15:25:36 +0600 (IST)

Hi,

I have written a C program using FreeTDS apis to access MS SQL Server. I am
able
to connect to SQL Server using C apis. But my problem is that I am not able to
fetch the proper results for the queries I had sent through C program. I will
give my sample code which can be great help. Pls help me.

I am sending my sample code as attachment in this mail.

One Note : I am not using any ODBC apis in this program. I am using only
freetds
apis only

Thanks and regards
Sajeesh Kumar