freetds - RE: [freetds] General Error in nvITrans_BeginT - rc = -1 Follow u p

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Jeff Fisher <JFisher AT Emery-Waterhouse.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group (E-mail)" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] General Error in nvITrans_BeginT - rc = -1 Follow u p
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 08:40:22 -0400

Moving to version 0.62.2 solved the transaction problem but we now have the
following error:

[Generic Connectivity Using ODBC]Record SKU_MASTER has no fields. Loading
failed.

We've looked at the log output, but haven't seen anything obvious. What
should we be looking for in the logs? At this point I don't know if this is
a problem in the driver or on our end.

btw - we tried 0.63 but that seemed to fail completely after connection.

Thanks

Jeff