freetds - [freetds] SUMMARY2: Newcomer to FreeTDS - in search of sample C code for a re lative b eginner

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Andy Cranston <a.cranston AT selwaymoore.com>
  • To: "'freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] SUMMARY2: Newcomer to FreeTDS - in search of sample C code for a re lative b eginner
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 15:28:50 +0100

I forgot to include the step to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Before running:

./t0001

type:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/lib:/usr/lib:/usr/local/freetds/lib
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

If you don't then running:

./t0001

will give an error message similar to:

ld.so.1: ./t0001: fatal: libsybdb.so.3: open failed: No such file or
directory
Killed

Regards,

Andy Cranston.