freetds - [freetds] Header privatization

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT" <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafone.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Header privatization
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 12:46:48 +0100

Yesterday I spent some time privatizing CTLib headers. The aim is to
avoid implementation detail in headers so we can change implementation
mantaining binary compatibility. However this change can break some old
compatibility. Application that access ctlib structures directly or use
some tds functions simply can't work anymore (we never supported such
implementations and always suggested to change coding style).