freetds - Re: [freetds] Re: About the connection with php amd freetds

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: edwardspl AT ita.org.mo
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Re: About the connection with php amd freetds
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 21:19:20 +0800

Hello,

There are Redhat 9 and Fedora core 1 Systems...
But, today, the hardware of redhat 9 was fail, so I can only to do ( try )
this thing ( steps ) :

1, Download the SRPMS packages of php and freetds :
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/1/SRPMS/php-4.3.4-1.1.src.rpm
http://ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/ALPHA/freetds/stable/redhat/SRPMS/freetds-0.62.1-1.src.rpm

2, run "rpm -ihv php*.src.rpm" and try to modify *.spec file, but can't to
create php-mssql ( rpm package )...

So, how can I do the connection with php and MS-SQL by using JDBC Driver (
freetds ) ?

Many thank for your help !

Edward.