freetds - Re: [freetds] News about this bug?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Stefano Coletta <s.coletta AT uni.it>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] News about this bug?
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:09:04 +0100

Hi Bill,
if you look back into the archives (not so far back) of this mailing list you have a trace log of the problem and the comments from any person who tried to give an interpretation of this behaviour. I have a test bed of this and I can try to apply your patches if it needs. I've even explain how to prepare a test bed without real servers.

Just search for my name as the sender.

And yes, Merge is the Multimaster replication of SQL Server.

Stefano Coletta

Unidata S.p.a.
Via Portuense, 1555 - 00050 Roma ( Ponte Galeria )
Tel +39 06650951
Fax +39 0665095002
E-mail s.coletta AT uni.it

Thompson, Bill D (London) wrote:

Thanks Freddy,
I'll put this on my TODO.

I've lost any memory I had of this issue/bug .

Do we have a test case / program or a more detailed description of the issue
?

merge publication seems to be something to do with replication ?

Bill