freetds - Re: [freetds] integers, perl and unixodbc

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "nat" <nat AT nuqe.net>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] integers, perl and unixodbc
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 11:20:34 -0000

earlier <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafone.com> wrote...

> > Some info I gathered....
> >
> > ijob@dev1:/$ apt-cache show freetds0
> > Package: freetds0
> > Version: 0.53-7
> >

> 0.53 ??? 2/3 years ago ?? And why freetds0 and not freetds ?? (well I do
> not use debian...)

Hi again,

Thanks for the prompt replies :)

Anyhow, it works now, I downloaded the latest source and compiled it,
then tried my report.pl perl script and the numbers were still missing.

Then I switched to DBI:Sybase and they appeared, I should probably have
tried that before compiling the new version, but at least its working.

Time to do some work, thanks again!

Nat,
--
http://photos.nuqe.net