freetds - Re: [freetds] ODBC unit tests "funccall" and "transaction"

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT schemamania.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "Varley, David\(CBorn at Alcoa\)" <David.Varley AT alcoa.com.au>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] ODBC unit tests "funccall" and "transaction"
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 20:54:08 -0500

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004, brian AT bruns.com wrote:

> I was going to offer to install unixODBC on 64-bit AIX,
> but I would only be able to test vs. Sybase, so not
> much help...need to dig up my SQL 7.0 disks and install
> it at work...

David Varley kindly runs a test Microsoft server for me. I'm sure if you
send him the address you would be connecting from, he'll send you a
username and password.

Once in a while, I've had trouble connecting, and David's been a prince
every time. It seems he lives in the bush country and has regular power
outages, but he's always gotten me up and running within a few hours.