freetds - RE: [freetds] freeTDS connect problem with SQLServer

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Steven Orton <sorton9999 AT usa.net>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] freeTDS connect problem with SQLServer
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 11:49:13 -0500

Now I'm getting a little confused already. Isn't it the driver manager that
dictates the way in which these files are read and what token-value pairs it's
looking for? The entry "ServerType" in my odbc.ini file refers to an entry in
OpenLink's openlink.ini file which then tells where the database is. Since I
am using OpenLink's manager, isn't that what is expected?

steve---

"Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com> wrote:

> [...]
Please
> have another look at that and tell me if it's still not clear.
>
> --jkl
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any review,
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly
immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
Please note that we do not accept account orders and/or instructions by
e-mail, and therefore will not be responsible for carrying out such orders
and/or instructions.

Steven Orton
sorton9999 AT usa.net
--
"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute,
and it seems like an hour.