freetds - [freetds] Has FreeTDS been SWIG'd?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Nathaniel Talbott <nathaniel AT talbott.ws>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Has FreeTDS been SWIG'd?
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 17:24:54 -0600

I'm considering making FreeTDS directly accessible from the Ruby language (http://www.ruby-lang.org/), removing the requirement of using ODBC. I think the best option for this will be to use SWIG (http://www.swig.org/), and was wondering if SWIG has ever been used to wrap FreeTDS (for any language). I would love to be able to stand on someone else's shoulders.

Thanks,

Nathaniel

<:((><