freetds - RE: [freetds] Problem during "make check" unittest fails dueto"missing" library

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Jason Luros" <jluros AT qualys.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] Problem during "make check" unittest fails dueto"missing" library
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:48:51 -0800

Freddy,
Using the same configure switches and the nightly snapshot,
freetds-0.62.dev.20031217, make check finishes but still ends in error.
I have attached the output of the odbctest section. FYI, we are using
libiodbc-3.51.1 and SQL Server 7.0. With the tsql binary built I am able
to connect to all databases, but using the iodbctest binary from
libiodbc, I am only able to connect to 2 of my 3 databases. I'm not sure
if that is related, because the database I cannot connect to is a new
database, and the issue might be server-side. Thanks for any insight you
can provide.

Jason