freetds - [freetds] problem with php 4.3.2 when executing mssql stored procedure

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Cadman, Andrew (Contractor)" <Andrew_Cadman AT eu.odedodea.edu>
  • To: "'freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] problem with php 4.3.2 when executing mssql stored procedure
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 19:33:02 +0100

Hi

I am getting a problem with php 4.3.2 running on suse linux connecting to
SQL Server 2000 and executing a stored procedure with both bound input and
output parameters..
I am running FreeTDS 0.61 configured to use SERVER = 7.0

I am aware that there was a problem with binding variables with this version
of php. However, all seems to be well there, but the stored procedure still
fails.

The mssql_get_last_server_message function does not give a clue.

Switching on logging on freetds I get the following (last few lines only):

dbrpcinit() added rpcname "dbo.proc_login_user"
dbrpcparam() added parameter "@puserid"
dbrpcparam() added parameter "@ppassword"
dbrpcparam() added parameter "@pRetVal"
inside dbrpcsend()