freetds - RE: [freetds] mssql_connect fails with PHP 4.3.4 on RH Linux 9

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James McGowan" <jmcgowan AT luxurylink.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] mssql_connect fails with PHP 4.3.4 on RH Linux 9
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 10:17:27 -0800

[snip]

> Does the TDSDUMP log show you're attempting to connect to the
> same server
> that you successfully connected to with tsql? Perhaps the
> server/user name
> is not being correctly provided to PHP?
>
> HTH.
>
> --jkl

James,

I issued:

export TDSDUMP=/var/log/tdsdump

and the environment variable is present, however nothing is being logged. (I
even did a reboot to load a new kernel.) Another quick question on logging...
I've had:

dump file append = /var/log/freetds

in freetds.conf for a while now, and again, no logging. Any ideas? Box is
Intel/RH Linux 9.0.

Thanks,

Jim