freetds - [freetds] OpenOffice support

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "ZIGLIO Frediano" <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafone.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] OpenOffice support
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:18:47 +0100

I did some tests with OpenOffice (1.0.2) and ODBC/Sybase server.
OpenOffice quote all identifier however Sybase refuse quoting of
tables/databases. A workaround is returning an empty string for quoting
(however I don't know if this is a bug of OpenOffice, is correct to
quote tables/databases ?).
Another problem is that OpenOffice requite SQLFetchScroll. I added
SQLFetchScroll support in my last patch (see ML).

freddy77

  • [freetds] OpenOffice support, ZIGLIO Frediano, 11/13/2003