freetds - Re: [freetds] fd_Set -parse error

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT schemamania.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] fd_Set -parse error
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 20:38:32 -0500

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003, brian AT bruns.com wrote:
> "Lowden, James K" wrote:
>
> > 2. edit the configure script, inserting this line
> very
> > near the top:
> >
> > set -x
>
> Easier way is the run "sh -x configure ..." instead ;-)

It would be, except configure calls itself (at least, on my box it does),
and the second call obviously doesn't propagate the switch.

But it probably wasn't such great advice anyway. Looking at his files,
everything seems perfectly normal, almost like a unix box. ;-) So the
trouble lies further downstream, in the make.