freetds - Re: [freetds] ODBC transaction unit test

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT schemamania.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] ODBC transaction unit test
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 13:22:17 -0400
On 19 Oct 2003, John Anderson <panic AT semiosix.com> wrote:
> As requested, I've added a unit test (in transaction.c) to
> odbc/unittests to expose the ODBC transaction error. Also, I added a
> function to common.c - in the diff along with Makefile.am additions.

Thanks for the patch, John.

I committed your changes. I'm not able to test them because I don't have
a DM installed, and to install any recent version, I'd have to do some
significant upgrading. One of these days....

But at least it's there, and anyone working with ODBC will know the status
of transactions and cursors. One thing for sure: it will be addressed
before the next release.

Regards,