freetds - [freetds] calling stored proc on 2000

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Ozgur Demirtas" <Ozgur.Demirtas AT stramit.com.au>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] calling stored proc on 2000
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 17:33:25 +1000

Hi Greg,
I am trying to do a very similar thing. I am accessing sql server 2000 from
Activestate Perl (on windows 2000 professional) and can't seem to find a way
of executing my stored procedures that return result sets. I can't seem to
find the right syntax as I know using DBI it is possible to do this.

Any lessons you have learned or code snippets are greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Ozgur

>summary: I am wondering if anyone knows a way of executing a stored
>procedure using placeholders to bind the >variables to as "?" don't seem to
>be supported using freeTDS and MSSQL.

  • [freetds] calling stored proc on 2000, Ozgur Demirtas, 10/14/2003