freetds - Re: [freetds] Unrelated question - Please read

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler AT peppler.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Unrelated question - Please read
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 15:35:03 -0700

On Tue, 2003-09-23 at 15:03, Steven J. Backus wrote:
> Michael Peppler <mpeppler AT peppler.org> writes:
>
> > You're lucky. I get about more than one per minute...
>
> Check out procmail and virusssnag.txt. I'm getting 50 Meg a day of
> these puppies, but this catches 99.9% of them. Boggles the mind
> as to what's going to happen next though. Our experts here say
> this problem will continue to worsen.

SpamAssassin catches them - I've just set the score for emails with
microsoft executables to 20...

Still, a few weeks ago I had to download my email over a dialup link -
which essentially got maxed out due to this crap.

Michael
--
Michael Peppler Data Migrations, Inc.
mpeppler AT peppler.org http://www.mbay.net/~mpeppler