freetds - [freetds] Latest patch 0.61.2...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: James Vanns <jimv AT canterbury.ac.uk>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] Latest patch 0.61.2...
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:13:37 +0100

All, I downloaded the latest source today which I understand was updated
on August 3rd according to the freetds website. However, it does not
include the bugfix/patch contributed by Frediano Ziglio and Bill
Thompson after I discovered freetds doesn't handle M$'
unique_identifiers properly. I have my source patched with the patch
Freddy supplied to the mailing list however it seems to have escaped the
source on the website. Is this patch going to be merged for the next
release? The patch can be found in Freddy's E-mail to the list on August
1st.

Regards

James Vanns

--