freetds - [freetds] freetds, php, cron

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Oliver Baden <obaden AT yahoo.de>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] freetds, php, cron
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:49:00 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

I have a problem when running a script via cron which
inserts records in a mssql-database . The moment (I
assume) a varchar-field contains characters like !-=<>
the statement breaks with an error-message that there
are either too many fields in the statement or that
the syntax is incorrect. It seems that these
characters are interpreted as an apostrophe.

Running the script interactively it works fine.

I also assume that the first record in the loop also
works no problem. Only during the second or third
insert the statement breaks.

Thanks!

Oliver Baden

Logos und Klingeltöne fürs Handy bei http://sms.yahoo.de