freetds - [freetds] dbmorecmds works

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com>
  • To: 'FreeTDS Development Group' <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] dbmorecmds works
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 16:37:40 -0400

because the function was broken and the test was wrong. Otherwise,
everything was fine.

$ pwd && grep -E '^PASS|passed$' make.log
...src/dblib/unittests
PASS: t0001
PASS: t0002
PASS: t0003
PASS: t0004
PASS: t0005
PASS: t0006
PASS: t0007
PASS: t0008
PASS: t0009
PASS: t0010
PASS: t0011
PASS: t0012
PASS: t0013
PASS: t0014
PASS: t0015
PASS: t0016
PASS: t0017
PASS: t0018
PASS: t0019
PASS: t0020
PASS: t0021
PASS: t0022
PASS: t0023
PASS: rpc
PASS: dbmorecmds
All 25 tests passed

the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message. Please note that we do not accept account orders and/or instructions
by e-mail, and therefore will not be responsible for carrying out such orders
and/or instructions.