freetds - [freetds] Connection Limitations

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: shawn.mall AT ccmail.nevada.edu
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] Connection Limitations
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 07:16:31 -0700

I was wondering what the limitations are for connecting to a MS-SQL
server. We plan to have about 100hits/sec on our website and need to make
sure there are no limitations for connecting to the MS-SQL server. We are
running Red Hat 9, blazing fast server with Apache 2.0, connecting to
MS-SQL Server 2000.

- Shawn

  • [freetds] Connection Limitations, shawn . mall, 07/18/2003