freetds - [freetds] freeTDS + Solaris + mssql

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: <hozomeen99 AT charter.net>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] freeTDS + Solaris + mssql
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 21:50:09 -0700

I need to access a MSSQL 2K Database from a Perl script on a SUN box.
The Sun box is running Solaris 2.7.

I'm also hitting Oracle, Sybase, and MYSQL from the same Perl script.

In the past I've had no trouble accessing both Sybase and MSSQL7 from this
box.

I've had built an appropriate version of Perl with all the goodies necessary
to hit all four of these Db's from the script.
Where are some good examples ?

thanks - John

  • [freetds] freeTDS + Solaris + mssql, hozomeen99, 07/14/2003