freetds - RE: [freetds] Freetds API query

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: manoranjan_sahu AT agilent.com
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] Freetds API query
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 15:31:30 -0600

Thanks Chris,
That's very similar to what I have been looking for. Would it be
possible for you to be a little more detailed ? My world has been mostly
unix. My apologies if these questions are too trivial.

Did you use sockets to send messages the from the C stored procedures ?

How do you send messages from SQL server to unix boxes using database
triggers. Does SQL server has any feature like that ? I couldn't find any..

Manoranjan