freetds - RE: [freetds] Stored Procedure Output Parameters Not Being Return ed

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Rogers, Tom" <tom.rogers AT ccur.com>
  • To: 'FreeTDS Development Group' <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] Stored Procedure Output Parameters Not Being Return ed
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 12:54:42 -0400

Any status on this issue? Our shop uses UnixODBC and needs a solution to
stored proc output parameters with MS SQL 7.0. If I understand Frediano
this is on his ToDo list.

As I said, we are not so much looking for a work-around, but rather, looking
for when this will be supported, natively in UnixODBC and FreeTDS such that
we can BindParameters and then call Execute/ExecDirect with the query
syntax: "{ ? = call myproc(?, ?,) }"

Let me know if we can help move this through the pipeline.

Thanks.

Thomas Rogers
System Engineer
Concurrent Computer Corporation