freetds - Re: [freetds] What are the username/passwords for the test server s?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Thomas Gagné <tgagne AT wideopenwest.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] What are the username/passwords for the test server s?
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 10:23:52 -0400

I thought that might be the case, but the servers actually are accessible on the internet and can be connected to--but unfortunately without an id/password you can't get through. The comment in the conf file says they can be used for testing...

Bort, Paul wrote:

I think you're supposed to replace those with your own servers.