freetds - [freetds] The old MSSQL from Linux...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Ng, Ivy" <ing AT xanedu.com>
  • To: "'freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] The old MSSQL from Linux...
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:59:27 -0400

Hi,

I have got your email address from freetds.com. I have a question for you, I
hope you can help me out.

I have installed FreeTDS 6.2 and DBD:Sybase 1.0 on my Linux box. However, it
seems that I got the connection failed when I ran the test code. The problem
is that I don't even know what is the problem because there is not many
error message to tell me the reason.

If you have a chance, would you please tell me what you did to make it work
on the Linux machine.

Thanks,
Ivy