freetds - RE: [freetds] FreeTDS & PEAR's db.php library

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Shawn Greene <sgreene AT azorus.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] FreeTDS & PEAR's db.php library
  • Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 16:34:55 -0300

Well, after further investigation, it at this point, doesn't seem to be
FreeTDS.
The problem lies in a library file, in which it is making a dl() method call
and it is for some reason escalating a simple warning to a fatal error (the
following):

Unable to load dynamic library './mssql.so' - Cannot open "./mssql.so" in
DB.php on line 564

now, if anyone has expertise on escalation of warnings to errors in php, I
could use the help, otherwise I'll leave the list alone, with my insanity :)

Cheers,

Shawn Greene